Saturday, May 31, 2014

Welcome to Imago Dei Photography


I wanted to welcome you to Imago Dei Photography blog.  I'm so pleased you chose to check me out.  I want to start off by telling you what Imago Dei means and why I chose that name for my business.  Imago Dei means Image of God.  As a born again Christian Photographer, I seek to make it my goal to capture the Image of God through the people He created.  Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in His own image; He created him in the image of God; He created them male and female."

I have loved photography for a long time. For as long as I can remember I have had a camera in my hand, capturing family moments roll after roll.  I spent all my high school graduation money on my first SLR.  Once I started attending college, I started taking art and photography classes.  It is around this time I met them man of my dreams and got married.  I put my college and photography dreams on the back burner as I worked full time to put wonderful hubby through college and seminary, then to be a mommy to my 2 sweet boys.  Finally in 2012, I decided to start taking picture for my friends.  From there, my business took off, and that is when Imago Dei Photography was born.  

You can check out my work at Imago Dei Photography Facebook page.  












No comments:

Post a Comment